Saturday, July 18, 2015

Paper Pumpkin July 2015

I just recieved my July paper pumpkin and absolutely Love it. There are enough supplies to make 8 cards with some left over.
 

I sat down this morning to work on mine. I did a couple like shown in the example and then a few my own way. Part of what i love about paper pumpkin. If i'm in a creative slump but want to make something I can just follow the instructions and it always turns out great. Or I can mix things up with my own style. 

 the little mugs are pre cut. I stamped them before removing them from the paper.  Hard to see in the picture but the sentiments read "thanks a latte", "get well" , "A cup of cheer".



I hope you enjoy and if you are interested in having your own monthly creative escape check out my webpage and sign up for your own paper pumpkin. tanishalarsen.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment