Friday, July 24, 2015

Birthday gate card

Good morning!
Today I am going to show you one of the cards I made for a card swap. I had lots of fun with this one. It is a gate card using the sprinkles of life and sprinkles on top stamp set. I used the cherry on top DSP and bermuda bay thick twine. The base of the card is in soft sky and is 8.5 x 5.5. score at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8".

I punched cucumber crush with the 2 3/8" scallop punch. I then made 2 donuts by punching tip top taupe with the 2" circle punch. then a sprinkle paper from cherry on top DSP with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I taped them together and then punched the centers with the 3/4" circle punch. The sentiment was made the the large oval punch and scallop oval punch.





I used the scallop oval to punch bite marks in my 2nd donut. The cupcake and icecream cone are from sprinkles of life and the tree builder punch.  I stamped the side pieces with images from sprinkles on top. I used the triple banner punch to make the banner for the sentiment.


tanishalarsen.stampinup.net


     



 

No comments:

Post a Comment