Sunday, July 19, 2015

happy sunday

I made this card for a recent swap and hope you enjoy it. I used the market fresh stamp set. I fell in love with this set because I have family that paint fruit tables and it made me think of them.


I used the chalk talk framelit dies to make the tag and stamped the image with memento black ink. I then used the aqua painters to color in the image with blackberry bliss, mossy meadow, and hello honey. The designer papers is from Farmers Market DSP.  I cut the strps at 1" and used the triple banner punch. I made the bow with the basic black 3/8" stitched satin ribbon. I popped the tag up with dimensionals.

Farmers Market Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!   Market Fresh Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 



     Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!  Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!  Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up! 

   Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad by Stampin' Up!  Banner Triple Punch by Stampin' Up! 



 Chalk Talk Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!  Aqua Painters by Stampin' Up!


      



No comments:

Post a Comment