Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Love. MOJO408

Good morning. It is monday which means another Mojo monday challenge. It is a tall and skinny challenge.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ 






I used watercolor words and everyday chic dsp. The hearts are stamped in real red (I stamped off first so they wouldn't be super bright red). and then "love" is stamped in memento ink. I absolutely LOVE the basic black stitched satin ribbon. I just bought it and already need a new roll.

To make it tall and skinny I cut my card base 11x 3.5 and scored at 5.5. 

MY SUPPLY LIST:

Watercolor Words Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!   Basic Black 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!

Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!  Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad by Stampin' Up!


 Basic Black 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!  Whisper White 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete