Saturday, August 9, 2014






I was working on some card swaps today when my daughter came into my craft room and asked if she could make a birthday card for her grandma.  I told her I needed to make some cards for some challenges and showed her the drawing for mojo monday. She started going through my box of paper strips that were left over from other projects and she loved the dsp from confetti celebration.

It was so much fun having a designer partner and she is so proud of her creation. Now she wants to know when we are going to make another one. Looks like I have a new mother/daughter activity.

Amazing Birthday Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!   Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!  Crushed Curry 3/4 Chevron Ribbon  

 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment