Friday, August 15, 2014

fall fest preview

I was up late thanks to a very loud thunder storm and decided it was a perfect time to play with some stamps. I am showing you another preview of the Fall Fest stamp set. This is one of my favorite sets in the holiday catalog. works great for halloween or fall projects. The stamp set will be available as a bundle with the Fun Fall Framelits. 

For my first card the background comes from the Motley Monsters DSP and the Flag is from ghoulish greetings, the tiny "boo!" comes from Project Life Holiday Cheer. I used tangelo twist, tangerine tango, and pumpkin pie for my 3 pumpkins. 


The 2nd card was fairly simple. All the flags are from the motley monsters DSP pack. the sentiment banner is from ghoulish greetings and the ghost is from fall fest. I punched out a 2nd ghost in black and put him behind the main ghost to give a little dimension.

   



No comments:

Post a Comment