Wednesday, August 6, 2014


Good morning. I thought i'd give the around the world stampin' up! challenge a try this morning. I used fall fest from the upcoming holiday catalog (available august 28th). This stamp set will be available as a stamp/framelit bundle. WOOHOO. It is super cute and i have so many ideas of more things i'd like to make with it. 



The DSP paper is color me autumn, "Be Scary" is from holiday invitation, and the trim is white and tangerine tango two-tone. All will be available in the holiday catalog. 

I stamped the pumpkins in tangelo twist and basic black for their faces. I have to apologize for my ghost. he is stamped in a retired ink (illuminate). But i loved him so much i had to use him. I think stamping him in whisper white on black would be a cool effect as well. Sadly i do not have the whisper white stamp pad yet.

Keep tuned for the holiday catalog launch. I will be doing some prizes and giveaways.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Can't wait to receive that bundle :-)
    Thank you for your participation to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much. can't wait for more challenges.

      Delete