Tuesday, August 18, 2015

rs#177

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I did a booth at our local fair helping people make cards and bags and I was a little burnt out on card making and needed to regroup.

Today I used the sketch from retro sketches. It's another halloween card because halloween time is just my favorite. I can't wait to start decorating so until then i'll be happy making cards.

http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/    

I can not say enough good things about the new halloween products coming up in the holiday catalog. Only 2 more weeks left. 

This card was made with the Howl-O-Ween Treats and boo to you framelits which will be available in a bundle. I love when stamp sets have coordinating punches or framelits so I don't have to fussy cut. 
I sponged the sentiment and the skull and crossbones with black ink and then popped the skull up with dimensionals. . 

The paper is from the Happy Hauntings DSP pack and the spider doilies are just the best. 

Now to figure out a neighbor treat to give with all these halloween cards.

1 comment: