Tuesday, June 16, 2015

No Bones About It Birthday





Today's card is another card for a swap. I used the No Bones About It stamp set again. As you can tell I am loving this stamp set. I already have 2 more cards planned out using this set. It is just so much fun and I can't get enough of it.

I used the cherry on top paper stack, crushed curry, whisper white, pool party, and cucumber crush. the twine and sequins are bermuda bay.

The banners were cut out using the banner punch, and I used the Oval framelits.

Banner Punch by Stampin' Up!    Ovals Collection Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!    No Bones about It Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 


 Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!   Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine  by Stampin' Up!   Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim by Stampin' Up! 



 Crushed Curry 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!  Pool Party 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!   Whisper White 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up! 


 Cucumber Crush 8-1/2 x 11 Cardstock    by Stampin' Up!   http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138324   Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad  by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment