Friday, September 12, 2014

10 for 10.00

Last night was our first 10 for 10.00 class. It went really well and everyone enjoyed visiting and making cards. We used the Work of Art stamp set and came up with 10 different cards. I will showcase the rest later on.  one we loved my upline, Launa Simmons,  and I came up with and it was one of our favorites. Launa mentioned making pumpkins and I designed the card.


A quick and simple card but could be changed up to be used for anything. could put faces on the pumpkins for halloween, stamp them red to make apples and make a teacher's card. I love the work of art stamp set. there are just so many great things you can do with it. 


Work of art clear mount

Work Of Art Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
 Work of art Wood mount

No comments:

Post a Comment